We basically followed the directions from the original post at Lilliedale, and I encourage you to go see the original. As for ours...
- The supplies used were a Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, scotch tape, glue guns, notions such as ribbon, cording and beads, a belt, a tiara, red glitter foam, a toy scepter (?)
- The headpiece is an old tiara with a piece of glitter foam behind the rhinestones
- The scepter is some strange toy I picked up at a yard sale. It has multicolored LED lights in both ends and has a disco ball effect when turned on. I covered it in ribbon.
- There's much less fluff in my skirt than on the original - a good and necessary thing, since I have enough back there anyway!
- The pages on the tutu is attached to a belt we found at the thrift store.
- All of the pages came from the dictionary, the cover of which became the foundation for the wings.